Your Son, Scouting and You…
As a parent, you want your son to grow up to be selfreliant, dependable, and a caring individual. Scouting has these same goals in mind for him. Since 1910, we have been weaving lifetime values into fun and educational activities designed to assist parents in strengthening character, good citizenship, and physical fitness in youth.
Scouting teaches family values… We know that boys do not join Scouting just to get their character built. Boys join because it is fun.
[vc_row el_position=”first last”] [vc_column] [vc_video link=”http://youtu.be/hHga8AAK-TQ” el_class=”precmod” el_position=”first”] [vc_column_text el_position=”last”]
Why Join Cub Scouting?
- Cub Scouting’s strength is a well-rounded program positively affecting every area of a boy’s life.
- Cub Scouting encourages boys to achieve a deeper appreciation of others, including peers, parents, and other adults. Early in their Scouting experience, boys learn the value of serving others.
- Cub Scouting provides boys with a sense of importance as individuals. They learn that their Scouting family cares about what happens to them.
- Cub Scouting promotes activities that lead to personal responsibility and high self-esteem. As a result, when hard decisions have to be made, a boy can look at himself in the mirror and be proud.
Cub Scouting Teaches Your Son:
- Confidence through recognition by adults.
- Belonging by building relationships with other boys.
- Quality family time to strengthen the bond between parent and child.
- Social skills through interacting with other people.
- Moral and ethical choices by instilling essential values.
- Leadership skills through leading other boys.
- Citizenship to become responsible community members.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]