Pack 106 thanks
for volunteering to fulfill the needs of this role.
- Stimulate pack service projects in the chartered organization, school, and community.
- Promote family participation in all pack events, such as blue and gold banquets, pack picnics, and other special events.
- Urge pack participation in appropriate programs of the chartered organization, such as the worship service on Scout Sunday or Scout Sabbath if the organization is a church or synagogue and Cub Scouts are members.
- Suggest ways of showing interest in the chartered organization’s overall program.
- Publicize and promote pack participation in Scouting Anniversary Week activities.
- Circulate Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, and Webelos Scout recruiting fliers and leaflets to invite boys to join. Work with the pack committee to promote new membership. Let the people in the neighborhood know that a Cub Scout pack is available.
- Consider using a monthly or quarterly pack newsletter to inform families of pack plans, guide new parents and guardians in pack policies, and create a feeling of unity among members of the pack family.
- Provide pack announcements for regular release in the official bulletins, newsletters, Web sites, etc., of your chartered organization.
- Make use of the news media in publicizing pack events.